Okay been a bit busy since the weekend, time to update lol
Breakfast 170 cal
Lunch 154 cal
Dinner 318
Snacks/Other 340 cal
Total 982 cal
Exercise 272 cal
You have used 710 out of your net daily budget of 1340 calories and have 630 calories remaining. 25% of the calories are from fat, 19% from protein, 57% from carbs and 0% from alcohol.
And I drank around 6 glasses of water, which is a huge plus for me lol
Fitness Test
Time Trial 15:05
Push Ups 35
Wall Sit 1:00
Ab Stage 2
Sit and Reach +11
Very disappointed with myself on the Ab test, I use to have powerful abs and couldn't even get past stage two :( Bit of an eye opener for me!
Mel xx
Have you been hungry with those few calories? I think I'd have been starving. But well done on a fantastic first day :)
ReplyDeleteFrom Jenny,
ReplyDeleteWell Mel, just think how good it's going to be when your abs get back where you want them. What a great goal to keep you looking forward. Mine is my legs, weak as pi......
You've done great, give yourself some credit.
Jenny