Thursday, June 17, 2010

This mornings weigh in 66.5kg

Details of Michelle's Task 8


Weight (kg/lb) 66.5kg
Chest (cm/in) 100cm
Waist (cm/in) 94.5cm
Hips (cm/in) 104cm
Distance from knee(cm/in) 29.5cm
Right Thigh (cm/in) 64cm
Left Thigh (cm/in) 63cm
Age (years) 32
Height (cm/in) 158cm
It looks as they I pushed myself too hard on the Treadmill at the Gym yesterday, struggled to sleep last night due to bone pain in my recovering leg.
Walking today is quite an effort. I ended up going to the Gym but only worked on my upper body.
I have my next Clinic appointment on Monday and will speak to the Dr's then, hopefully it's only a minor setback.
Mel xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mel, you're a brave girl, I have now taken the photos of me in the underwear, so will post that one to keep it real. Your measurements are so close to mine, only you are a few cm shorter and much younger. Good luck with the journey, I look forward to watching your progress.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete